Moonlight Music by one of thirty 2018 Grand Award Winner Illyana Cox, Grade 8 – Brown County Junior High School, Nashville, IN
The Juried Exhibition of Student Art (JESA) is one of the most far-reaching multi-disciplinary art projects for grades one through twelve in the state of Indiana. Held in conjunction with the Quadrennial International Violin Competition of Indianapolis, this multi-disciplinary educational program integrates the performing, literary and visual arts.
Save the Date! The 2022 JESA is just around the corner! Held in conjunction with the 2022 International Violin Competition of Indianapolis, JESA:
- provides outstanding material for multi-disciplinary projects
- engages more than 26,000 students across Indiana
- involves more than 200 art teachers
- recognizes 150 Regional Award Winners and 30 Grand Award Winners at a Gala Awards Ceremony in Spring 2022
- awards over $10,000 in prizes for winners and awards for their schools
- provides exhibition opportunities following the Awards Ceremony
As you chart your curriculum for the next academic year, please plan to include JESA as one of your exciting enrichment projects.
Brochures and registration materials will be sent August 2021. If your school does not have an art program, you can still participate by designating a person to coordinate the details for the program.
Artwork will be due February/March 2022.
If you have any questions about JESA, please contact Mindy Miller at (317) 637-4574.
The IVCI gratefully acknowledges the Cynthia P. Matthews Family Foundation for their Title Sponsorship of the 2022 Juried Exhibition of Student Art.