The Juried Exhibition of Student Art (JESA) is one of the most far-reaching multi-disciplinary art projects for grades one through twelve in the state of Indiana. Held in conjunction with the Quadrennial International Violin Competition of Indianapolis, this multi-disciplinary educational program integrates the performing, literary and visual arts.
- provided outstanding material for multi-disciplinary projects
- engaged more than 26,000 students across Indiana
- involved approximately 200 art teachers
- recognized 120 Regional Award Winners and 30 Streeter Hadley Matthews Grand Award Winners at a Gala Awards Ceremony in Spring 2022
- awarded over $18,000 in prizes for winners and awards for their schools
- provides exhibition opportunities following the Awards Ceremony